Playschool & KG
Admissions to Playschool and LKG commence in January 2023. Parents are required to file a registration form, seeking admission. Formal application forms will be issued to selected candidates.
Age specification for Playschool and LKG.
Date of Birth
(Children born between)
(by May 31, 2023)
June 2019 – May 2020
June 2018 – May 2019
The above age criterion is as per Government of Karnataka’s latest order No. EP 387 PGC 2022 dated 15-11-2022.
As per this order a child should have completed 6 years of age by May 31, 2025 when joining Class I for the academic year 2025-26.
Over-aged and under-aged children will not be considered for admission.
- A true copy of the date of birth certificate has to be submitted with the Registration form.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child has to be submitted along with the registration form. It has to be pasted on the form at the allotted space. Old photos will be rejected.
- A second passport size photograph of the child has to be pasted on the Application form, after admission is offered.
- Yet another recent photograph of both parents taken together with the child concerned (rectangular shape – width 8 cm x height 6 cm) has to be submitted with the application form after admission is offered. This photograph also has to be pasted in the allotted space in the application form. Old photographs are not accepted.
- No change in the date of birth will be permitted, once an admission is made. In other words, parents should be aware that the date of birth entered in the School records will remain the same at all times and is immutable.
Both parents should be present at the time of the admission of the child. This is mandatory.